Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fires In San Diego

Monday October 22 we woke up to the sky looking like this. Eric took these pictures from our driveway. By the afternoon there was no blue sky. We are so blessed that we were safe from the fires. Our prayers are with the many families that have lost their homes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harmony,
It's Amber Olsen/Vincent. How are you!! I can't believe you are going to have a baby. That's Awesome. My husband Ryan and I live in Arizona and have two children. I would love to here from you and see how you are doing. P.S. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS. My blog is amberandryanolsen.blogspot.com

Hope to here from you soon

Amber

Diana said...

I found Felicity's blog off of a guy from Marc's and my BYU freshman ward. Crazy! So glad you blog! Hope pregnancy is treating you well. You guys look great!