Skye will be 7 weeks this Friday! Wow has time gone by fast. She is starting to smile and make little cooing noises (and it's not gas). Her hair is growing and growing and sometimes a little out of control but still adorable. We had a great week, Grammy was here to visit and we had a few play dates with our cousins, Gracey, Kaden, Maddy, and Mckenna. We are lucky they all live so close!

Skye is starting to smile more and more everyday.


Skye and her cousin Madison. What cuties!!

Grammy loves us so much!!!
3 comments:
Aww so cute!! Looks like babyland over there :)
love the new blog features you've added!
That is such cute video you got of them! Gosh, this is such a great time in our lives and we are so lucky to be spending it together!! Cute cute pics!
Hey Harmony! How are you doing? You guys have a baby! Congratulations! She is so beautiful, I love all of her hair. Such a doll. How fun that you live close to your sisters...I hope Linds and I have kids around the same time so the cousins will grow up together. I'm so glad to see you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment