Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Rolling

This past Saturday night, Eric and I put Skye on her tummy for tummy time. Then all of a sudden Eric said look and Skye had rolled up on her side. Then before we knew it she rolled over onto her back. We were so shocked! So of course what do we do, we make her roll like 5 more times. It was so cute. So today I caught her rolling again on my camera so I thought I would share it. Skye will be 3 months on Friday! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

She is getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait until Taygen starts doing new things besides sleeping, eating, and going potty. lol.

Huss Family said...

HARMONY! This is Erin(Hogan)Huss. I found your blog totally randomly and I am so excited to see that you guys are doing so well. Your little girl is beautiful! We have a blog as well hussfamilypage.blogspot.com. I have a little girl who turns 2 on the 14th and a little boy on the way. Email me or stop by my blog when you get a chance!
erinhuss@gmail.com