Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cheeez!

Skye is now 4 1/2 months. She continues to be so much fun! She is officially sleeping in her crib in her room. We thought it was time since she has been sleeping through the night for over a month. (Mom just had some separation anxiety!) She now manages to get her feet up to her mouth and sucks on her toes. I also have to keep an eye on her because she is starting to scoot when she is on the floor. I have a feeling she might be an early crawler. I think as she's getting older she more and more fun. I love watching her grow and progress but at the same time it is bitter sweet to see how fast time goes by.
Oh and I have a question for anyone who has any ideas, I have started back to work one day a week and at first Skye did great taking a bottle but two weeks ago she decided that she wants nothing to do with it. So Eric has had to bring her to my work for her last feeding of the night. I would love any ideas on how I can get her to take a bottle again! Thanks!
Here is our princess!!! We love her so so so much!
She is such a happy girl!

Eric put up Skye's Bouncer and she loves it!
I think daddy sinched me up a little too high! But I love it!
1st time in the pool.
Cheeeez!!
I Love my feet!

2 comments:

Huss Family said...

Playtex makes a natural shape bottle. The actually nipple is really wide so it's easier for them to latch on to it. It's the only bottle that Natalie would take. Also when Eric is feeding her have him hold one of your shirts close by so it smells like you.
That is what worked for me. Hope it helps!

Summer and family said...

I love that first picture of Skye, how cute! I wish I had some advice as far as the bottle goes, I hope something will sork for you soon!