Saturday, June 7, 2008

51/2 Months

I'm 51/2 months now and I love sucking on my toes. I'm rolling and scooting all over the place. I love to scream and giggle at my daddy. I'm still sleeping through the night. I hate sucking on my bottle and Binky, I'd rather chew on them. And my mommy has fun experimenting with all my hair.


6 comments:

Huss Family said...

She has grown so much just from when I saw her! She is such a doll. We need to get together soon!

AHS Photography said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Alisia Faumuina said...

She is such a little angel, we need to get together soon LJ misses his girlfriend.

Felicity May said...

Cute pics, I love the pony!

The Bishops said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love the beach ones, they really turned out cute! Skye is so photogenic! I love it!

Kelly said...

Very cute pictures at the beach! We miss it and you guys already! This age is so fun with the babies, huh? Carson is doing so much more! Hey Alisia...Skye is Carson's girlfriend! lol! Miss y'all!