So we decided to finally give Skye rice cereal. She seemed to love it. We got some funny faces from it but for the most part she did really well swallowing. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
I feel like such a bad mom. I've already given Taygen rice cereal and he is not even 4 months old yet. It helped a lot with how much he spits up though. She looks like she enjoyed it. So cute.
Welcome to our blog! I hope you enjoy keeping updated on the happenings of our growing family. Thank you for visiting our blog, we love sharing our family with you!
5 comments:
My Goodness look at those cute little cheeks!! She is adorable we need to get together soon! LJ misses his girlfriend.
I feel like such a bad mom. I've already given Taygen rice cereal and he is not even 4 months old yet. It helped a lot with how much he spits up though. She looks like she enjoyed it. So cute.
Oh my goodness, she is just getting more adorable each day! What a big girl she is becoming! You guys are such wonderful parents!
She's getting older. Sad how fast time goes by.
She is so cute Harmony! I think she is looking more and more like Mommy! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment