Friday, August 1, 2008

Small but Mighty!

I think I might have my hands full.......Skye is starting to pull herself up on whatever she can. We decided it was time to lower her crib when I came in one day and she was on her knees holding onto the top of the crib!!!! She has become very proficient at crawling and can sit up all by herself. On Monday she will be 7 months. For being so small she sure is mighty!









Here's a short video of Skye crawling......





7 comments:

Alisia Faumuina said...

She is a little fire cracker!! We really need to get together soon. LJ misses his girlfriend. She truly is adorable and just when you think she can't get any cuter.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the video! She is so cute Harmony! Look at her move! Carson is getting there...he would rather be in his walker though! Miss you all!!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

She does look like she's army crawling. She does that so fast. Taygen is still pretty slow about it and doesn't quite get all the way up. lol.

Lindsay and Family said...

Small and mighty is a great way to describe that sweet girl! I hope she's feeling better.

Emily Parks said...

you gotta love the army crawl. your daughter is adorable.

Felicity May said...

She is so fast. You go girl!

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Harmony! It's Amber Campbell, well Kincher now! You little girl is so beautiful. How are you? I hope all is going well. Take care!