Monday, September 29, 2008

Utah Trip

This past week Eric, Skye and I flew to Salt Lake Utah. We had a very busy 3 1/2 days. We were able to attend Charlie and Dara's wedding and reception on thursday. After the reception 14 of us loaded into a 15 passenger van and headed to Blanding about 41/2 hours away from Salt Lake. We had a fun family reunion in Blanding consisting of 4 wheeling, a private plane ride, wake boarding, and a lot of laughs. Thanks to all the family for a fun trip. Now for the pictures!!!!




Outside of Salt Lake Temple

Charlie and Dara Just Married!Aww how sweet!
What a happy Family!
Grandma Linda and Skye
Brett and Natalie
All the little girlsSadie and TaylorExhausted from a long day....these are my favorite moments!Kylee and Hannah
MikaylaGrandpa Eric and Grandma Judy with SkyeTaygen you look so handsome in that suite!
Daddy and his princessMommy with her princessSkye and Taygen had fun playing together.....although they did like to pull each others hair.
Four Wheelin...what a blast!
Getting ready to take off on our private plane ride what an amazing experience...thanks to Judy's dad...we loved the roller coaster and the beautiful scenary!

Rylee and Skye playing in the sand at the lake.
Wakeboarding...I knew I still had it in me.

Thanks to everyone for a fun filled trip!

P.S. Skye started to say da da on sunday and this is all she says now.......hopefully now she won't forget that she can still say ma ma.

7 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

We had so much fun, I miss you guys. Taygen seemed sad the first day after the trip. I think he missed being around so many people.

Summer and family said...

Looks like a fun trip!

AHS Photography said...

looks like u guys had such a blast!! i miss you, we need to get together soon!

The Bishops said...

Great pictures!! You look so pretty in all of them...Eric doesn't look so bad himself and Skye is always a cutie pie!! Love you guys!

The Millers said...

Looks like a fun filled trip! You got to do lots of fun stuff! Very cool! Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Kelly said...

Skye is changng so much! What a beautiful little girl! Looks like you had a fun trip! We miss you!

J-me Boyce said...

I finally got on your blog!! Looks like you guys had a blast in Utah! I am jealous, I love it there this time of year.