Friday, October 10, 2008

9 month update


Last Saturday Skye turned 9 months old. I can hardly believe how fast time has flow by. She is doing better at eating now. I discovered that she likes whatever's on mommy and daddy's plate. So we have been experimenting with different food.(well foods that she can have at this age) Tofu is one of her favorites right now. She babbles and says da da all the time. This past week she has learned a new trick...check it out!


5 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

Watch out now! She will be walking in no time! So cute! Great job on your run too! I absolutely hate running so I envy anyone that likes to do it! Something to be definatley proud of! Talk to you soon.

Emily Parks said...

very cute.

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

I can't believe she can already do that. So fun!

Kelly said...

Way to go Skye! What a big girl! She looks so cute walking with how little she is! Miss ya!

Beth and Brittany said...

She is such a cutie! Do you have Erin's email? I would love to view her blog.