What a cute little Dragonfly!


Daddy's Princess
Skye came a long with us for date night. She enjoyed her little bites of Berry swirl frozen yogurt from daddy. Play Time with Gracey and Grammy



Kaden's 2nd Birthday

Kaden blowing out his own candles! You are growing up way to fast buddy!This past month we have had a lot of fun.......
*Grammy was here for a couple of weeks and we got some good quality Grammy play time. *Skye got to dress up early for Halloween at our wards Trunk or Treat. She was the cutest dragonfly ever.
* We went to Kaden's 2nd Birthday party! Shrek was the theme, he loves the movies. He scored this year with great gifts and an amazing cake made by aunt Felicity.
8 comments:
Cutest dragonfly ever! She is getting so big! I wish they didn't grow up so fast! And Kaden is 2! Wow! How fun...glad I am blogging with you all! Love you...
I love the pigtails! You are right...best looking dragonfly! Sounds like lots of fun! Miss ya!
Oh my gosh, she is SO cute!!!! I love this little girl!!!
What a cute little dragonfly!
I can't believe how fast Skye is growing up. You're lucky the weather is nice enough down there for Summer clothes still. Poor Taygen has to wear a coat everytime we go anywhere. He hates it.
She is such a cute little dragonfly!
What an adorable little dragonfly!! We were so bummed to miss the ward party for the second year in a row and especially missed seeing our favorite little Skye in her costume!! Aren't holidays just so much more fun with kids? I've never been a huge halloween fan but Harrison has just made it so much fun!
I have to agree with the others cutest dang dragon fly I have ever seen!! We need to get together soon..our little babies are growing too fast!!
Post a Comment