This past week my sisters and I got together with our kids at this cool park in murrieta. We spent the whole afternoon there. The kids had a blast! The all played so well and were happy all day despite missed naps. Thanks Felicity and Tiffany.

Skye and Maddy in the swing together.

Gracey Loved the swings too. What a great smile!

Well we thought this would be a cute picture but Maddy did not appreciate her big brother sqwooshing her.( I didn't get too many shots of Kaden it was hard to chase him down.)

We are outta here


Oh Maddy you are too cute!

Playing in the sand.

What trouble can we get in????

Gracey in the sand.

Skye babbling and yes those are two of her bottom teeth. She also has her two top teeth...it's very cute except for when she experiments on mommy with them!
4 comments:
I can't believe how many teeth she has already. She is growing up so fast. I miss you guys!
I am so glad these little cousins are so close...what great memories they will create and have...I sure remember all of our great times together growing up! Skye is growing up so fast! SHe is sure a cutie!
Oh they are SO cute!!! How fun! Harmony, my friend started a bow and headband business.
http://2cutebowtique.blogspot.com/
Check it out, some of her stuff is WAY cute, I can have my family bring them down when they come for Christmas if you want any.
That is so fun that Skye gets to grow up with her cousins.
Post a Comment