Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow... let it snow.... let it snow

This past weekend Eric, Skye and I went to Portland Oregon and Mt Hood Oregon for Eric's company Christmas party. We had a great time and Skye did really well traveling. We got there just in time for the big storm. It snowed almost the whole time we were there. It was way too cold but so fun being able to experience the extreme weather we lack here in sunny California. When we left it was 27 degrees, snowing and a layer of ice all on the roads. Eric and I were a little nervous when we were gassing up our rental car and were watching other cars slip and slide around the road. YIKES! It was fun to visit but I don't think I could live in that cold of weather. Enjoy the pictures!

It's snowing!!!

Our Crazy Snowman we built.


Dethawing
Dancing at the party! Skye actually took her first couple steps this weekend when she was dancing with daddy. Of course we Havn't been able to make her do it again but I think we are very close to walking!

1 comment:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

The snow may be fun for a day or so but, living the whole winter in it sucks. It has been snowing for the past two days so I really haven't gone anywhere. It's so boring. The picture of her dancing with my brother is so adorable.