Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Always having FUN!

We had a very fun filled weekend. My mom came down and spent the weekend with us. On Saturday we went to Felicity's baby shower for Baby Beckham who hopefully will be coming on April 29th. We then headed east to Murrieta to play with cousins and go to Mckenna's birthday which was at Chuck E Cheese's. This was Skye's first trip to Chuck E Cheese's and she had a blast. Enjoy the pics.
Felicity opening her gifts. Can't wait to meet baby Beckham!


Now that Maddy and Skye are both mobile this is all you see! Too cute!


Grammy playing with the girls.


Always on the run!

Grammy was so nice to pull us in the wagon!

I'm at Chuck E Cheese!

Not so sure about this ride.

The Merry Go Round!

Kaden loved the horses.

Mckenna was so cute, she didn't want to get her hands messy so she dove right in to her cup cake. Happy Birthday Mckenna.

4 comments:

My Homestead said...

Skye getting so big!

Felicity May said...

cute, cute pics. Can't wait to hang out next week. Missed you guys!

Alisia Faumuina said...

I know I keep saying this, but we should get together for a play date soon!! Skye is getting so big I wish they would just slow down a bit.

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Harmony! How fun to catch up with you and see your blog! Your little Skye is so darling! Congrats (even though it's over a year late!) We were just talking about you guys on Sunday. Nate asked who watched Harrison the last time we spoke on Easter and I said Harmony and Eric. Then we were thinking that Justin must be coming home soon. How fun. You Freemans are so good looking and always seemed like such a fun and loving family. I told your mom I'd love to raise a son who loves his mom as much as Justin does.