This past weekend Skye and I drove up to Santa Maria to visit my mom. Eric had the fun opportunity of spending the weekend in Mammoth with the Bishop Family so Skye and I took our own little adventure. We had a good time visiting my mom, shopping and relaxing. Thanks mom for a fun weekend.

Exploring on the country road

Lovin the swing


Love you Grammy!

PS..... Skye is 14 months today! Still petite but finally hit 15lbs! YEAH!
4 comments:
Oh My You look great and little Skye my goodness just when you think she couldn't get any cuter she does. Lets get together soon!
How fun! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Harmony, Skye is so cute! 14 months old already?!
I wish I could see little Skye but that will have to wait.......way too adorable!! Love you Harmony and Eric and Skye...and I miss you!
Post a Comment