The kids loved the Hammock
The girls on the House boat on Huntington Lake. It was so relaxing and we even did some fishing and caught 3 fish.
Watch out Kaden's driving the boat!
We took an evening walk and I snapped this precious shot of daddy and his princess.
We also had some celebrations! Happy Birthday Tiff and Eric!
Kaden is helping Eric open up his Duck Tape Wrapped present that Bryce so kindly wrapped for Eric.
The Kids loved spending time down at the dock in our cove playing in the fresh water and mud/sand.
Eric took Skye on a tube ride in the cove........
It must have been relaxing because this is how she was at the end of the ride.
Happy 4th of July girls
These girls are too funny, they spent about 1/2 hour together brushing their teeth.
3 comments:
How fun! I especially love the pic of Skye asleep on my brothers lap. So adorable!
lol, love the duck tape
Can I be a part of your family? You can just adopt me as your sister....Just putting it put there. :)Looks like you had So much fun, I love creating lasting memories with my family too.
Post a Comment