Last week was awesome! My brother came home from his mission in Croatia last wednesday! He has been gone for two years, so it was great to see him again. He's still our same Justin, just a little more grown up. I think he really enjoyed meeting all his nieces and nephews. There were only 2 when he left and now there are 5!!! We enjoyed catching up and spending the rest of the week at my parents house. It was a little crazy at times with all the kids running around but it was really nice to all be together. (except we miss dad who had to work.) Hope you enjoy all the pics. Be prepared there are a lot. So glad your home Jay!

Justin was able to see these signs flying in from the airplane.

Here we are waiting anxiously!

My parents were able to spend a week with him in Croatia before he came home so my mom was with him when he got off the plane.

There were lots of hugs and some tears!!

We missed you Justin!

Our Handsome return missionary

Thank's to all the family who came to support our return missionary!

The family back together again. (except dad who's working hard)

Justin and Abby

Justin and Grandma

We missed our little brother!
How we entertained the kids!
Taking a brake from the sprinklers and enjoying Popsicle's YUM!


This might be the only time all four were siting still...besides when they were sleeping.

Feeding the goats at Avila Farm




Gracey that ice cream is almost as big as you are!

Grammy and her Grandkids
6 comments:
YAY! Justin is home! I had tears in my eyes looking at your pics! So neat! Love all the pics...so sad I missed his homecoming! your little one is adorable as ever and so are the rest of the cousins of mine! Love you all!
The picture of Justin getting off the plane makes me get teary eyed. They're nothing better than a returned missionary!
Seeing missionaries reunite with their families always makes me cry, especially ones that I know and know how much the family loves each other! So sweet! I'm happy for you all!
Oh how sweet. I am so happy for you all!
Isn't it wonderful have them home ! I'm sure your Mom is so happy to have here sweet boy back, Hope all is well for your family .
so cute! that looks like so much fun. i love happy reunions after a mission:)
Post a Comment