Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby #2 on the way!

I guess it's finally time I post something about our exciting new edition to our family. I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant, feeling great but starting to grow! We found out this Saturday at the 3D ultrasound that we are having another GIRL! We are super excited and can't wait to have another princess in our family. Hopefully Eric won't be too overwhelmed with all the Ladies in the house.

(This pic was at our appointment... don't feel bad if you have no idea what your looking at.)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally posted it! Whaa-hooo! Congrats!

My Homestead said...

Yeah! Congrats on your little girl

Amy said...

yay congrats!!

The Lehnick Family said...

Yay! More bows!!! SO excited for you both!

The Millers said...

Very exciting! Grandma Clinton was so excited to tell us the other day that you are having a girl. I love how Skye's fingers are in her nose...haha. I hope you keep doing well with this pregnancy! I am sure Eric will be great with all the ladies!

Emily Parks said...

Yeah another girl. Girls are so much fun. Congrats.

Erinn said...

Congrats!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

Yay! I'm so excited to have my 11th niece. Love you guys!

Alisia Faumuina said...

Oh my gosh Harmony!! Congrats to you both!!! Skye is going to be such a good big sister!!!

Summer and family said...

Yeah! It's been so fun for us to have 2 girls!

Jeanine said...

Yeah for girls !!! So excited for you !!
Jeanine

Kelly said...

Sorry I'm a little late! But Congrats! That is super exciting!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations! You know how wonderful it is to have sisters...Skye is so lucky! :)