Such a cute post!! LOVE that first one of Skye, and oh those cheeks have grown!! I miss those kiddos! Kaden asked me this morning if we were going to Skye's house, I said not today why do you miss her and he said yeah, I love Skye!! So glad all the kids are so close!! Have a good weekend!
Welcome to our blog! I hope you enjoy keeping updated on the happenings of our growing family. Thank you for visiting our blog, we love sharing our family with you!
3 comments:
Such a cute post!! LOVE that first one of Skye, and oh those cheeks have grown!! I miss those kiddos! Kaden asked me this morning if we were going to Skye's house, I said not today why do you miss her and he said yeah, I love Skye!! So glad all the kids are so close!! Have a good weekend!
Love it!! Lets get together for another Play date soon!! xoxo
these are too cute. skye is too little to be on the potty:) and to be nursing already? ha!
Post a Comment