Skye is still being the sweetest big sister. She lays with Sydney on her tummy time mat gives her kisses and even brought her a cup of "hot chocolate" and "soup". (Skye loves to play kitchen. She is always asking me, "mommy what you want?") She talks all the time and cracks me up everyday with some of the things she says. She loves to dance and we have our little dance parties almost everyday and I have to say she has some moves. She is getting really good at riding her bike. She wears big girl panties now and we have gone a whole week and a half with no accidents. I love my sweet girls and am enjoying ever stage and moment I have to be with them. Enjoy some pictures.



3 comments:
Adorable!!
They are so Beautiful! Lets meet up soon!
Love the cute pics!!! See you tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment