.Every week I keep telling myself, "you need to update your blog!!!" Well finally I am.
July
July was a busy birthday month, we started the month out celebrating Tiffany,Eric and Eric's Grandpa's Birthdays all in the same weekend. With all the hustle and bustle of the weekend I somehow managed not to get any pictures which I am really bummed about. Anyhow we had fun at the beach, ate yummy food and had some good family time.Mid July we headed up to the Freeman Cabin in Huntington Lake to celebrate my Birthday. The kids had fun in the freezing water and we took the new sail boat out for it's first sail in Huntington lake..
Disneyland
At the end of the month we were able to visit the happiest place on earth for Exxon's family day. The kids went full steam all day, skipped naps, and we managed to have no meltdowns.
.At the end of the month we were able to visit the happiest place on earth for Exxon's family day. The kids went full steam all day, skipped naps, and we managed to have no meltdowns.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun month, Skye looks like a little bundle of energy - I love her smile!
You guys look like your having lots of fun!Sydney is so adorable- how time flyes!
Post a Comment