Friday, November 30, 2007

SKYE'S ROOM



This is Skye's room so far. I'm not completely done yet but I love it so far. The picture above the crib Felicity made for me. It's awesome having such a talented sister.

5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

So cute Harmony! Thanks for stopping my my blog- I would be thrilled to come over and photograph little Skye when you gusy are ready. And catch up too :)

Summer and family said...

Skye's bedroom is so cute, it makes me want to redo my girl's bedrooms!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest room. I love her name too. I have known a little girl named skye for a long time and she's adorable. When is the due date? Is there anything you guys need? Owe Ya make sure you guys give me your address.

Anonymous said...

Hey why aren't you guys writing me back. Don't tell me you remembered something stupid I did way back when, and realized you don't want to keep in touch. I hope the reason is because some one is having a baby. YEAH. I BET THATS IT.

Anonymous said...

Hey Harmony,
I'm glad that your taking some time off to get some rest before the Big Day! I can't wait for you. Well that's so awesome that Bryce and Tiffany had a little girl. They have such a cute family.
Oh yeah, would you mind letting the bishops know that Our bishop when we were growing up( Bishop Nau). Is really sick with hepatitis B and could really use our prayers right know. His family wanted me to contact anyone I still kept in touch with.
Well I hope Madison is doing Great, and I am so excited for business school to be over THATS AWESOME. Talk to you later.