Saturday, June 7, 2008

"A Travelin"

For the last 2 weeks I have been "a travelin." First was a trip to Utah with Eric then Felicity, Gracey, Skye and I headed up to Santa Maria to visit my parents. Then on Monday we left for Fresno for the funeral services for my Grandpa. I had such a good time visiting family and friends but there's something about finally being home that feels so good.

Gracey plays so well with Skye
My friend Jessica came to visit me at my mom's. This is her daughter Ava. She is such a cutie!
She was exhausted from all the fun!
Eric's brother in law Brian was baptized this past weekend. Congrats Brian!

4 comments:

Kara said...

You've been tagged! http://karaandmattmiller.blogspot.com/2008/06/tagged-by-carly.html

Michele said...

I so glad to see a picture of Rachel! Thanks for that. She looks as pretty and young as ever. Tell her congratulations from me.

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Hi Harmony,

This is such a cute blog and I was so happy when I found it! I love all the pictures of Skye...what a doll : ) Looks like all your travels were great. We leave tomorrow for Utah and Idaho. You are right, traveling with a baby requires SO MUCH MORE STUFF, I've been packing all day!! We'll see in church when we get home! ~ Sharlie

amanda said...

This is the first pic of Rachael I've seen for years! And she's just as I remember her; gorgeous!

Amanda