Natalie Loves to be buried in the sand she stayed there for a good 30 mins!
Skye and Natalie playing...good thing Skye isn't that heavy!
Skye and Baby Noah!
Daddy and Skye waiting for the wavesSome how I didn't get any pictures of us adults together....oh well next time! Thanks for a great beach day Jed and Erin!
5 comments:
Thank you! We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again. I am thinking I should get a sandbox for home so I can actually get some stuff done around here....do you think they would mind if I brought one to sacrament meeting because this girl has never been still that long:)
I miss the beach! And the pic of Skye and Daddy waiting for the waves is priceless! Miss you!
My favorite pic is the one of Eric and Skye waiting for the waves. She is so adorable. I miss you guys.
Harmony, I'm making my blog private, will you email me your email address so I can send you an invite. misnormal@hotmail.com
I love how Natalie still has her little shoes on when she's buried! :) How far apart are Skye and Noah?
Post a Comment