Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Were Walking!

Skye started taking some steps a few weeks ago and on Christmas eve she was getting really brave and took a few more. Each day she is getting better and better so I just wanted to post a little proof! Enjoy!



We are heading to Big Bear for the week to celebrate New Years with my family and while packing this morning I heard Skye's toilet flush and this is how I found her!

Happy New Years!

5 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

YAY SKye! Watch out now MOMMY and Daddy! So cute! I remember these first steps with my older kids...so much fun! Have fun at Big Bear with the family! IT was good spending Christmas Eve with your mom and Dad...they are such sweet people! Love you!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

Yay!!!! Isn't it fun now that she walks? She is so adorable.

Alisia Faumuina said...

oh your in for it now....I think when LJ started walking I could feel the gray hairs pop out!! We need to get these little ones together esp now that Skye is walking!

The Millers said...

WOW!She is impressive with her new walking skills! She is just too cute! What a fun girl to have around!

My Homestead said...

So cute! They grow up way to fast.