Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Shower

My mom and Felicity threw me an awesome baby shower on Sat. It was decorated so cute and the food was really yummy. Thank you to all who came for your support, company and adorable gifts. I definitely felt very special!
I'm 38 weeks now....only 2 more to go! I feel very blessed that I have had such a good pregnancy, beside being uncomfortable and feeling huge it has gone really well. I'm still working one night shift a week and go to jazzercise at least 2-3 days a week. So keep checking in, baby #2 in on her way!

Felicity, Tiffany, me and My mom

Tiff, I had to throw this one in!
The candy table
Yummy crepes!
The decorations were adorable!
The cake not only looked cute it tasted amazing!

Thanks again Felicity and Mom for all your hard work in putting together such a cute baby shower. I really appreciated it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

what an awesome shower! Wish I could have made it!

The Bishops said...

I'm so excited for Sydney to come!! Hurry up little girl!!! I had lots of fun on our girl day at the shower. We always have fun pics you and I :)

Summer and family said...

Looks like a fun baby shower. You look great, I can't believe you're baby girl is due any day now!

Erin & Daren said...

I wish I was there to come to your shower and help babysit in the middle of the night if you had to run to the hospital! ;) You look amazing and will do awesome! Well be thinking of you and little Sydney.