Sydney Paige Cottrell
Born March 8th 2010 @ 5:40am
7lbs 10oz and 20in
Born March 8th 2010 @ 5:40am
7lbs 10oz and 20in
I was completely surprised at 10:00pm Sunday night, on my due date when I felt a pop and realized that my water had broken. We took Skye over to Felicity and Rob's and headed for the hospital. My mom made it just in time after driving through the night from Santa Maria. Mom your awesome! She was born at 5:40am the next morning and I only pushed for 15min. She literally popped out! What a blessing it is to welcome another little angel from heaven into our family. She is so calm and hardly cries. She latched right on and is nursing so well. So far she is a champion sleeper. The pediatrician did feel a popping in her left hip so for the next 2 weeks until we follow up with the orthopedic doc she has to wear a brace. When we brought her home Skye was so excited to see her. She wanted to hold her right away and even helped me change her diaper. Enjoy our new bundle of joy!
14 comments:
She is so precious! Logan came the same exact way. My water broke at 10 pm on my due date and he was born at 7 the next morning, though I pushed for 3+ hours :( He was also 7 lbs and 10 oz and 20 inches :)Congrats to you and your family!
Harmony she's beautiful. I'm so happy for you and your expanding family!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Harmony! Congratulations! She is beautiful!
She is gorgeous! Congrats to your little family of four!!! I can't wait to meet her in person!! Let me know if you need anything!
She is lovely- and I'm so thrilled everything went so well for you all.
Jeri
Oh Harmony she's so beautiful! Have fun with her and Skye and get some rest if you can : )
She is an added blessing to our family! So happy for you all! And glad your mom made it! So exciting! She is precious...thanks for the update! So much easier the second time around huh?
So happy for your Harm !! She is beautiful ! I love hearing "birth" stories now ! Hope to see you all soon
Jeanine
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
You look way too beautiful to have just given birth!! She is darling! What cute little smile you caught in that first pciture of her! Congrats!
So excited for you both! What darling pictures :) Glad you are all doing well!
What a cutie!!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She looks so precious- and everybody seems so proud! Can't wait to meet her (and love the name Sydney too!)
Post a Comment