This post is a little late....but better late than never! April so far has been a really fun month full of Easter egg hunts, dying eggs, spending time with family, a beach day and just enjoying being with my girls. Sydney is already a month old. She is such a content baby. She's a good sleeper and loves to cuddle. Skye has been such a good big sister I'm excited for them to be best of friends. Also some very exciting news Skye is wearing big girl panties!!!YEAH!
Enjoy the pictures.
Enjoy the pictures.
Sisters just hanging out!
Bath time
Our first Easter egg hunt
Skye wasted no time to find the treats inside the eggs
Dying Easter eggs

The Easter Bunny came to visit us too.
(Notice the big girl panties! :))
I've discovered that it takes a lot of effort to get a good picture of the two...thought this one was cute.
1 comment:
I just love your girls! So precious!
Post a Comment